English for Children
Getting children excited and involved in learning a new language from an early age can be a great starting point to aid their career and development. Especially learning from a young age, children can learn quicker than adults and retain a lot more information and knowledge!
Giving your child a head start from an early age
Learning a new language from a young age gives your child a great start in life and starting early makes it easier for them to learn too. Even if they have already started learning English at school for example, there are lots of ways for children and teens to continue their learning journey. With English for Children and Teens, these are tailor made lessons based around your child’s learning needs and cover a wide range of topics and fun learning activities.
Learning in a relaxed environment
All lessons take place in a fun and relaxed atmosphere where students feel comfortable learning and are carried out on secure platforms with a choice of Microsoft Teams, Skype or Zoom, whichever suits you.
As these are tailor made lessons, you can book as many lessons as you like and when a bulk purchase of 10 lessons are bought, you will receive a 5% discount off the usual full price.
English for Children and Teens
- Lessons start £18 per hour or £12.50 for 30minutes
- 5% discount available when 10+ lessons are booked
- Tailor made around child’s learning needs
- Fun, interactive, engaging lessons covering a wide range of topics
- Use of props and flashcards to aid learning
- Depending on level, grammar lessons included
- Initial meeting to understand learning goals
- 7 days a week lesson availability
- Multiple choice of secure online platforms
- Group learning or 1-2-1 options available
- Optional homework
- Direct payment via the website
- Wise (formerly TransferWise)
Secure Online Platforms
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Hangout
- Learn with family or friends
- Maximum 4 people in a group class
- Receive up to 20% off on a group of 4 booking a course/ 10+ block booking